Monday, December 8, 2014

Mawage, Mawage is what bwings us togeta today.


Well, they made it down the isle.  That was a relief.  Now we have to finish all the lessons so Tatiana (the bride) can get baptized.  We spent all morning Friday getting things ready, then all day at their wedding/party, which was a dance, and once again, we can`t dance :(  But it was good, we got food and that`s the number one thing you look forward to as a missionary, just kidding, maybe it`s baptisms, but food is right up there.  Other than that, we had another meeting with our misión president, which was awesome, as usual.  My comp celebrated her 1 year mark.  And I was sick in bed all day yesterday, but was able to get up to go to the christmas devotional.  So not a whole lot happened this week.  Hopefully I`ll have more to report next week.  Everyone should watch the video "He is the Gift"  At least I asume that`s what`s it`s called...I only have it in Spanish.  Have a great week!


Hermanas Flores and Ahern with the Bride & Groom and daughter.

Enjoying the food...looks pretty good.


I sent a package to Jenna a couple of weeks ago with a missionary momma from FL.  She sent out  a picture of the packages sitting on the mission office counter.  I told Jenna that the package with there.  I had also asked about THE Christmas Call, and about the church's Christmas video.  This is the response in a different email. I had also mentioned a senior couple that I had heard about from other mom's that have kids in her mission. 
Who sent you a picture of the package?  I sure hope you get that package from Hna. Hyer before christmas.  And my old misión leader and his wife are going through the temple, and I met Hna. Dickson and she told me that.  It was fun to finally meet them.  They were in Chancay and the branch there talks about them a lot.   For Christmas we get to skype for 30 minutes so, I will tell you more when I know more. And the "first gift" is a world wide thing.  All the missionaries have seen it and gotten cards to pass out with a picture and a link to go in and watch the video.  The church is spending a lot of money on it, so we are working to share it with everyone we can.  And we did get to watch the devotional.  It was in the stake center, which is a normal stake center.  Our chapel is rented, they are looking for land to build a meetinghouse. 
We did get the package she had sent home with Hermana Hyer.  There were darling hats for Ember and Auvryn, and tiny bracelets for Quinn and Ely, and a wonderful Peruvian nativity to set on our Nativity Shelf. 

1 comment:

  1. My son, Elder Bergquist is serving in the SAME area!!!! It was fun to read her blog!

    ReplyDelete