Friday, August 8, 2014

I'm Halfway There


Well this week was week three, so I´m halfway done.  I´ve learned a lot, but I feel like I still have a lot to learn before I enter the field.  Our "investigators" are coming along nicely.  It´s always scary to teach, because they´re our teachers so they know everything we are doing wrong, so the pressure is on.  But I´m learning everyday.  The weeks seem to go by really fast.  Not much happened this week.  Kind of like every other week.  But I played soccer for the first time.  It was....an experience.  We cleaned walls for our service project this week.  And we studied a lot.  I´m definitely getting my fill of studying.  But it is beneficial.  Helps me learn quicker.  Well that´s about it.  Everyone have a great week.
Hermana Ahern

Jenna says thanks to those that have emailed or sent "hellos".  She really appreciates that.  She says they get their emails in the mornings so if you are going to send an email do it early or on Thursday.  She probably only has 2 more Pdays before she will be flying to Peru.  No pictures this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment