Monday, October 19, 2015

Ground Control to Major Tom


So this week was an eventful week.

  First off, we had a training with Elder Godoy of the Seventy.  It was awesome!  He speaks Portugese, English and Spanish.  And we obviously learned a whole bunch.  But I got to see a lot of mission friends and say goodbye to some that went home this week....we also got to eat subway, which is a big deal here lol.

  Got a trunky call about my flight plans....like I still got a while, just let me be, but no, they called three times this week...unbelievable.  On the bright side, I told them to just send me home on the same flight as Elder Halverson...win!

  Then, all our investigators got to church late yesterday, that was a bummer, but at least they came!

  Funny moment:  Talking to a guy that doesn´t want to listen so we were just going to leave and I said, "It was nice to meet you" and he just shakes his head ´no´......alllrriighty then.

  Now for the most important part of the week, I dyed and cut my hair this morning, and by "me" I mean my companion did it.  It was a little nerve wracking because I have NEVER dyed my hair from a box before nor cut my hair at home....nice trust-building exercise...good bonding moment.  But it turned out well so I´m pleased.

 

Well everyone have a great week!  Love you all!

(Unfortunately I don´t have a pic of the finished result...next week)






The last pic is NOT after the salon efforts, we'll have to wait for next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment