Monday, October 20, 2014

I Know That My Redeemer Lives!


Well....I don`t have a lot to say.  Not a whole lot happened this week.  I talked in church on service.  That was fun. Then Friday was the day of "Señor de Los Milagros" for the catholic church so all of Chancay was decorated in purple and white, and there was a giant parade with a giant image of Christ on the cross.  It was something.  It was really sad actually, and I just want to let everyone know that Christ lives!  He died so that he could overcome the death, and that`s what`s important, that he was resurrected.  He doesn`t want to remember that painful experience, and we shouldn`t focus on that either.  Through Him we can overcome, through Him we are clean, and through Him we can live again.  Of course we will always remember the sacrifice he made for us, but we don`t have to dwell on His death, He is not dead, He lives.  If we turn to Him and our Heavently Father in everything we do, we can live with Them and our families forever.  This church is true, and the blessings from living the gospel are infinite.  I love you all and pray for you!  Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment