Monday, July 20, 2015

Waiting for a Rainbow


So a few things happened this week. 

 - I hit my one year mark.  I can`t tell you how I feel because my brain still hasn`t accepted it.  It doesn`t feel real at all.  But I ate some biscuits and gravy for breakfast and then had a normal day.

 


 - Ate McDonalds for the first time in the mission.....still not as good as Dairy Queen, but unfortunately, there isn`t that here.  You gotta take what you got. 

 
 - the Fam. Garcia has had a trying week.  The dad`s sister make a not so nice comment about the church to him and it really affected the mom, so we`ve been trying this week to help them get back to the basics of knowing if the BOM is true or not.  

  - It`s been a trying week, in more aspects than one.  

 

#vivaelperu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment