Saturday, July 26, 2014

First P Day

Well, starting from the beginning, when I got to the Salt Lake Airport, I knew I was in the right place when I saw a group of strapping young men dressed in suits.  They were all going to Peru, Lima South.  So the planes the rest of the way there were filled with missionaries.  But the food here is pretty decent.  There´s fruit here at every meal which rocks.  The mangos though.  They are to die for.  Soooo good.  
   My companion is Hermana Russell, she´s from San Diego, California.  She is going to Salt Lake City South.  But the other two hermanas in my room are going to Lima West too.  
   Hermana Russell and I got called to be Sister Trainers on our second day here.  Mostly because we are in a brand new district so there weren't any veterans to hold that position.  It rains here all the time.  If it goes one day without raining, you begin to worry.  There are beautiful, colorful houses on a hill right by us.  It is a spectacular view.  
   We taught a fake investigator and committed him to baptism.  It was a pretty great moment for us. We were on a spiritual high.  I can´t imagine how amazing it will feel with real investigators.  
   Those were the most important things that happened this week

Jenna also says she did service this week...learned how to fold a fitted sheet!  


This is her district.

Hermanas Russell and Ahern

She loves it, even though it rains every day.

Loves the colorful houses on the hill.

Companions

Roommates at MTC


No comments:

Post a Comment